Steps to apply for My Second Card from First Premier Bank
- Customers who have an excellent credit history with First Premier Bank can apply for My second card.
- Enter the confirmation number received via mail
- First Premier Bank customers who have one single credit card having an excellent history & who meet certain standards qualify for this program & eligible to receive second credit card.
The following reasons insecure the qualification for premier master card
- Apply by expiration date given in the letter
- Name, security number & date of birth that matched the information on the record
- Not opened an account in last 13 months
- Minimum annual income at least $10,000
- Sufficient income to meet obligations
As a method of payment, a card is issued to users (cardholders) is called credit card. Based on holder’s promise, it allows the cardholder to pay for goods & services. Getting a credit card without being responsible can be disastrous for your credit. Charge only what you can afford & pay the bill every month without being reminded.
Where to get a credit card
- Bank: If the account has been handled responsibly then it can improve the chances of getting a credit card application getting approved. It can be applied online.
- Retail or department: These stores have easy credit card approvals. The drawback of this card is they have high interest rates & they aren’t versatile.
- Secured credit card: In this case, if the payments are not made as agreed, the bank holds the deposit.
For good credit health making on time payments & maintaining credit card utilization rate under 30% is a smart move.
Do’s of getting a credit card
- Based on your credit score, research cards
- Read reviews
- To start, choose a secured credit card
- Consider your spending
- Watch credit utilization rate
Don’t of getting a credit card
- Miss a payment
- To build credit carry over a balance
- Apply multiple cards at once
- Close other cards
- Max out credit cards